Important Deadlines for the CACNS & NACNS Call for Abstracts & Professional Posters
The Call for Abstracts and Professional Posters from CACNS and NACNS are still ongoing! Share your work with other CNSs and broaden your professional network by submitting today!
- Literature reviews
- Innovative and practice ideas in clinical practice/evidence-based projects
- Research studies
The submission deadline is September 15, 2023.
View our submission guidelines for more information!
- Pharmacotherapeutics for a range of Acute or Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- Patient Care Outcomes related to CNS Intervention (Spheres: Patient Direct Care; Nurses and Nursing Practice; Organizations/Systems)
- Modernizing CNS Role (Credentialing and Privileging; Prescribing Privileges; Coding and Billing; Full Practice Authority)
- Innovations in CNS Education (Boosting CNS Enrollment; Student Experience; Transition to Practice)
- Strategies to Increase Public Awareness of CNS Role/Recruitment of Nurses
- Legislative/Regulatory Actions that Impact CNS Role
- Non-Traditional CNS Role Options
The submission deadline has been extended to September 24, 2023.
Student poster submissions close on October 22, 2023.
For more information, check out the NACNS website!